Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LTJ LTJ is offline

Default hyperlink between sheets not working after converting to pdf

I use 2007 and I have a workbook where I have links to jump to other sheets
in the workbook. When I save this workbook as a pdf files, I use the standard
pdf save from Microsoft in 2007, the links show up blue and underlined in the
pdf, but it doesn't work like a link, no hand is shown and I cannot click on
it.
Does links made in Excel, from one cell to another, not work when saved as a
pdf?

--
LTJ
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JNW JNW is offline

If you are printing to pdf in color then the link from excel is just showing
up like if you had printed to a piece of paper. Converting to PDF does not
keep links made in excel. You can create hyperlinks in adobe depending on
the version you have.
--
JNW