Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help with Lookup formula

I have a spreadsheet where I would like to quantify the amount of
entries pertaining the to the following:

Column A = Supervisors Names (A, B, C, D, E)
Column D = Status (Awaiting Contracts, In Progress, Complete)
Column E = Contract Value ($)

I would like to create a list that can extract from the above columns
the number of jobs each supervisor has at each status and the $ value
(expressed as a total) for each status.

If anyone can offer assistance on this subject, i would be very
thankful.

Regards,

Alan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have just completed a report for someone along similar lines but in much
greater detail. It's hard to explain what i have done but if you could send
me something I could write an example in for you.