Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing in Excel

Has anyone ever seen this? I have a user that received an excel
spreadsheet in an email. When they open it and try to print in print
preview it shows it will print 25 pages and some rows data is being cut
off but in the normal view it doesn't look like its being cut off, the
person that sent it shows it will print 32 pages and looks normal and
can see all the data. When they sent it to me it also shows it will
print 32 pages and looks normal. I've looked at all their page setup
settings and they are the same as mine. I looked at page break preview
and there is a 5 row difference in where the page is being cut off
compared to mine. If I go in and change it to match mine it still
doesn't fix the issue. It should be printing 32 pages and no data
being cut off. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

--
LauraA&P