Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jai jai is offline

Default RANK

I have multiple rows for different cities. I have to rank under each row. For
example :
col. d col e col.f col. g col.h col.i col.j
row 1 citi name 545 245 345 411 123 579
row 2 rank 5 2 3 4 1 6

row 3 citi name 535 124 345 411 123 579
row 4 rank 5 2 3 4 1 6

and so on about 600 rows with citi names. I have to find out the rank for
each city. Is there any formula I can type in for ranks.

I have use the formula =rank(e1,e1:j6,1) It works for first row and then
next row is showing #n/a.

Please help
Thanks
Jai