Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Please add many many more lines to Excel than the meagre 66k!

Having so few lines causes us massive problems at work. I sometimes have to
split files into as many as 7 or 8 sub files because they simply don't fit
into the space available in Excel. I'm sure most other big companies have
the same problem. It's infuriating!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Office 2007 supports over a million rows. This suggestion has already
been implemented. Please check the current state of affairs before
making further suggestions.

oiwardy wrote:

Having so few lines causes us massive problems at work. I sometimes have to
split files into as many as 7 or 8 sub files because they simply don't fit
into the space available in Excel. I'm sure most other big companies have
the same problem. It's infuriating!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Now install 2007 on all PC's at the OP's company and we'll see what the next
complaint will be <bg

Peo Sjoblom

oiwardy wrote:

Having so few lines causes us massive problems at work. I sometimes have
to split files into as many as 7 or 8 sub files because they simply don't
fit into the space available in Excel. I'm sure most other big companies
have the same problem. It's infuriating! ----------------
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the
"I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button,
follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based
Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.