Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default User has intermittent errors while saving

Hi,

I have a user who is having intermittent errors while saving their MS Excel
file.

User profile has been reset, user laptop has been been reimaged, MS Office
repaired/reinstalled.

This issue also occurs if they use another computer. I have provided the
user with this link as well: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/271513/en-us -
It shows how to troubleshoot errors when saving from Excel.

I believe the MS Excel file may be corrupt.

I have taken screen shots of the errors from Event Viewer as well but of
course I can't post it here. If anyone can help I can try to post the MS Word
file of the screen shots somewhere online.

Does anyone else have any suggestions or recommendations?

Many thanks, PS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

4296b6f2, faulting module excel.exe, version 11.0.6560.0, stamp 4296b6f2,
debug? 0, fault address 0x0028d7d0.

At the top it shows:

Source: Microsoft Office 11
Category: None
Event ID: 1000

If you need any other details let me know I'll try looking into this further
as well.