Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Geo Geo is offline

Default If cell value =0 then show ""

I have the following formula:

=SUM(D20:H20)/5
How can I add the following to the formula: (G41=0,"",)
I need it to show an empty cell if the figure is 0.
Thank you
--
Geo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Geo Geo is offline

Thank you JE,
That works well
--
Geo

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

One way:

=IF(SUM(D20:H20)=0,"",SUM(D20:H20)/5)

In article ,
Geo wrote:

I have the following formula:

=SUM(D20:H20)/5
How can I add the following to the formula: (G41=0,"",)
I need it to show an empty cell if the figure is 0.
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ian Ian is offline

Another option is to go to Tools Options View and deselect the "Zero
values" tickbox.

--
Ian
--