Old October 2nd 07, 10:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I convert decimal commas to decimal points?

I have mulitple cells with data in the format 153,95 and I need to convert
these to 153.95. Please help

Old October 2nd 07, 10:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ctrl + H find what , replace with .

Note that if you open a workbook with this formatting or send it to someone
it will be converted without any input

Peo Sjoblom