Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default defining an array for INDEX

The following returns cell addres F9 in the worksheet "Cap, Deprn &
COF Summary": =CELL("address",INDEX('Cap, Deprn & COF Summary'!
B9:R9,MATCH(E3,'Cap, Deprn & COF Summary'!B9:R9,0)))

I want to use this cell address as the basis for an array to use with
the INDEX function. Assume I want to use the array F9:F12 in the
worksheet referenced above.

How could I incorporate the above into the INDEX syntax?

Thanks,

Dave