Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Populating a control box with data matching a cell link.

I have Excel 2000. I have an existing list of materials that I use for a
worksheet. I use a control box to select the material I want to use for the
worksheet. The list has become quite large so I added a "group" column to the
list of materials. I want to add an additional control box to select the
general group of materials. Once I have selected the "group", I want to use a
"match" between the cell link number and the "group" number that I added to
my original list of materials to populate the second control box. This will
allow me to add even more material choices without having a huge list. I have
been unable to find any way to accomplish this. Please help! Rick