Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default add a link

If I have 8 workbooks that employees fill in with their stats and they have
52 sheets for each week. I have a Stats workbook that has 52 sheets and on
each worksheet is a 8 columns (one for each emp). This is used to link to
their indivdual workbook to bring in their stats for that week. One of my
links is missing for an employee. Do I have to go to each individual sheet
in my Stats workbook to bring in that employees worksheet? I hope not
because I am dealing with 77 rows of information in the column and 52 sheets
and we are on sheet 40. Any ideas to help? Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Pammy

If you group all worksheets (right click on a sheet tab and choose Select all sheets)
then you can edit the worksheet that is active and all other sheets will have the same information.

After you are ready right click on a sheet tab and choose ungroup sheets

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm