Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Auto fill-in text and importing information

I have a large list of people in excel (about 200 people) and a large word
list that is in label format (again, about 200 other people). What I want to
do is send a form letter to all of these people (alumni of my organization).
I want to know if I can set a certain selection of text to auto fill from the
cells in excel. For example, I have the first name in box a (in excel) and
last name in box b (in excel). I would like to fill in the name line in word
to fill in with box a and b from excel. So on and so fourth including
address and title. Is this possible at all?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Gabe

For help on Word mail merge using Excel or Access as the data source.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP