Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RC RC is offline

Default Charts not showing

I need help resolving an issue with Charts in Excel 2003. I have one
computer (I'll call it computer A) where I can't see charts that are created
in VBA. Only a grey sheet with a very tiny chart created at <10% normal
size. The zoom dropdown selector is showing 10%, but it seems smaller than
that. When I expand the chart to 100% with the zoom dropdown selector, the
aspect ratio and text sizes are all wrong.
If I view the chart created on computer A from another computer B, they
are very tiny (same size as computer A.) If I run the same macro on Computer
B, they look fine on any other computer except computer A which still looks
tiny. It appears that there is some excel parameter setting on Computer A
that is causing this, but I can't figure out what it is. We re-installed
Excel 2003 on computer A but it didn't fix the problem. I've compared all of
the Excel Options under the tools menu between computer A and B and don't see
any differences.
If I create a standard chart on Computer A (not in VBA) it works fine.
If I highlight the tiny chart created in VBA on computer A and check the
"chart sizes with window frame" option under Tools/Options/Chart tab, the
chart fills the screen with the correct aspect ratios, font, etc, but I have
to do this for every chart individually.
Thanks for any help.