Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default line appears in text box when printing in color

A line appears in the text box of a spreadsheet when printing in color. The
line does not appear when printing the same spreadsheet in black and white.
How do I stop this line from printing? NOTE: I did not put a border or draw
a line in this cell.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I'm not clear on this one - you say a TEXT BOX is printing with a line and
then you say you didn't put borders around the CELL? Are we talking text
boxes, or cells. Or are you doing something fancy like making the textbox
sit on a cell and then making it transparent?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"pconaf" wrote:

A line appears in the text box of a spreadsheet when printing in color. The
line does not appear when printing the same spreadsheet in black and white.
How do I stop this line from printing? NOTE: I did not put a border or draw
a line in this cell.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Does this line appear in Print Preview? If not, then the issue is your
printer or the driver for it. You may go to the web site of the printer
manufacturer and see if there are updated drivers for your printer model.