Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default the color on my bar graph is printing outside the line

When I print my bar chart, the color of two of the bars is printing outiside
of the bar line. When it is displayed in print preview, it appears correct.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Does this also happen on a different printer?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"maryannk7" wrote in message
When I print my bar chart, the color of two of the bars is printing
outiside
of the bar line. When it is displayed in print preview, it appears
correct.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

When you change printer cartridges, you're supposed to realign them. This
usually takes the printer a minute or two and a sheet or two of paper. I
never bother, because after the first setup there never seems to be any
change. But if your printer is a shared work machine, who knows what kind of
abuse it has seen.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP