Me

Default How to pass values of a cell?

I have a need to pass the value of a cell
into hyperlink how can this be done?

I want to create a hyperlink for the entire column.
Is there any way I can specify without specifying for each
column, it should pass the value of the column to this
hyperlink.

Thanks in advance,
-Me

Dave Peterson

Without knowing what the details are, maybe you can use the worksheet function
=hyperlink()

=hyperlink(a1)
=hyperlink("http://" & a1 & ".com")

depends on what you have in A1 and what needs to be used for the link.

I'd insert a helper column, get one formula correct and drag down.

--

Dave Peterson
Me

Dave,

You are almost there. I am looking for something like
hyperlink ("http://abc.com" & cellvalue)
where cell value is say the value of the cell
say column b and row will vary, b1 or b2 or b3 ...

How to do this?

Thank you,
-Me