Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to send emails to masses from Excel

I have a list on excel sheet that list email addresses. How do I take the
names and separate by a comma so I can do a email blast or mailing to
multiple names

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Do one of the following:

Procedure 1:

Append all Excel worksheet sheet data in to a single Worksheet, provided if
all the Header columns are identical. And then do a Mail Merge in the
Microsoft Word.

Procedure 2

Use Mail Merge in Microsoft Word for each Microsoft Excel worksheet
seperately.

Challa Prabhu

"Linda" wrote:

I have a list on excel sheet that list email addresses. How do I take the
names and separate by a comma so I can do a email blast or mailing to
multiple names

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You should ask that in a Word group, although this should be enough to get
you going

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/index.htm

Peo Sjoblom