-   -   How to send emails to masses from Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/158650-how-send-emails-masses-excel.html)

LINDA

How to send emails to masses from Excel

I have a list on excel sheet that list email addresses. How do I take the
names and separate by a comma so I can do a email blast or mailing to
multiple names

Thank you

challa prabhu

How to send emails to masses from Excel

Hi,

Do one of the following:

Procedure 1:

Append all Excel worksheet sheet data in to a single Worksheet, provided if
all the Header columns are identical. And then do a Mail Merge in the
Microsoft Word.

Procedure 2

Use Mail Merge in Microsoft Word for each Microsoft Excel worksheet
seperately.

Challa Prabhu

"Linda" wrote:

I have a list on excel sheet that list email addresses. How do I take the
names and separate by a comma so I can do a email blast or mailing to
multiple names

Thank you

LINDA

How to send emails to masses from Excel

Can you walk me step by step how to find Mial Merge on Word, I can not find
that item.
Thank you
Linda

"Linda" wrote:

I have a list on excel sheet that list email addresses. How do I take the
names and separate by a comma so I can do a email blast or mailing to
multiple names

Thank you

Peo Sjoblom

How to send emails to masses from Excel

You should ask that in a Word group, although this should be enough to get
you going

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/index.htm

Peo Sjoblom