Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Entering a tab character in a cell in excel

I want to enter some text in a cell then separate it with a tab and then add
some more text in the same cell to make them "align". Something like:

Some Some More
Some again Some More again
And again And more again

PS: It does not have to be a tab character in as much as there is a way to
make the text align when entered in the same cell.

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Why not use two columns?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"FAtristain" wrote in message
I want to enter some text in a cell then separate it with a tab and then
add
some more text in the same cell to make them "align". Something like:

Some Some More
Some again Some More again
And again And more again

PS: It does not have to be a tab character in as much as there is a way
make the text align when entered in the same cell.

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It is a long story but the document that I am using does not allow me to do
that.

I must enter the whole thing in one cell.

Thanks,

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Why not use two columns?
best wishes