Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Not Being Able to copy sheets

I have a workbook I have creatred, it has 30 sheets, I have it protected, but
I also want to be able to lock the out people from bering able to copy any of
the sheets or add sheets. Can anyone suggest how I can do that? Please need
help ASAP

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ToolsProtectionProtect Workbook for Structure and Windows will prevent
copying/moving/inserting a sheet.

But that won't stop anyone from copying the data and pasting to a new sheet in
another workbook.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP