Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
lee lee is offline

Default Numbered cells

I want to put sequential numbers in the corner of each 2x3 inch cell in my
worksheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi,
which corner. upper left?
on the menu bar....formatcellsallignment tab
from the horizontal combo box select left(indent)
from the vertical combo box select top.

But this will effect any other text/numbers you put in the cell. this is
formating. it's not like a comment.

Regards
FSt1

"Lee" wrote:

I want to put sequential numbers in the corner of each 2x3 inch cell in my
worksheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
lee lee is offline

When the cell prints I want it to look like below

******************
* *
* Text *
* 1 *
******************

"Lee" wrote:

I want to put sequential numbers in the corner of each 2x3 inch cell in my
worksheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are you making tickets or stickers?

You may find using MSWord and its builtin mailmerge easier. It supports lots of
different forms (Avery standard forms???) that might make it easier.

You may want to read some tips for mailmerge.
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge

The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave
Rado.

--

Dave Peterson