Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sam Sam is offline

Default Codes

We have lots of service codes where we would like to be able to type a
service code into a and then have multiple lines of text (the actual
description of the service) insert into that same cell when we press enter
(Ex. we type "xyz" and the text "so on and so forth" actual enters into the
cell. How would we do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bj bj is offline

if it is not a lot of text, try adding to the tools-autocorrect
options-autocorrect list