Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 drop down box font change

I'm getting very frustrated and I'm sure this is a stupid question,
but.........
How do I change the font of a drop down box in Excel 2007.
When I right click on it, it doesn't give this option.

thanks for any suggestions in advance.
Wendy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can only change the font of an ActiveX combo box
(right-click-Properties). Sounds as if you may have inserted a Forms
toolbar combo box.

--
Jim
wrote in message
oups.com...
| I'm getting very frustrated and I'm sure this is a stupid question,
| but.........
| How do I change the font of a drop down box in Excel 2007.
| When I right click on it, it doesn't give this option.
|
| thanks for any suggestions in advance.
| Wendy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Either that or she's using validation which of course one cannot have the
fonts
changed either, or if she is using a combo box from the control toolbox
she's not in design mode

Peo Sjoblom

"Jim Rech" wrote in message
You can only change the font of an ActiveX combo box
(right-click-Properties). Sounds as if you may have inserted a Forms
toolbar combo box.

--
Jim
wrote in message
oups.com...
| I'm getting very frustrated and I'm sure this is a stupid question,
| but.........
| How do I change the font of a drop down box in Excel 2007.
| When I right click on it, it doesn't give this option.
|
| thanks for any suggestions in advance.
| Wendy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Sep 10, 5:38 pm, "Jim Rech" wrote:
You can only change the font of an ActiveX combo box
(right-click-Properties). Sounds as if you may have inserted a Forms
toolbar combo box.

--
wrote in message

oups.com...
| I'm getting very frustrated and I'm sure this is a stupid question,
| How do I change the font of a drop down box in Excel 2007.
| When I right click on it, it doesn't give this option.
|
| thanks for any suggestions in advance.
| Wendy

Thanks Jim, I used the ActiveX combobox in place of the form control
and that worked.