Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Concatenate

Hi, need some help on formatting a cell with concatenate function. Pls see
example below ;

cell A1 = 9 Sep 2007 ( date formatted )
cell A2 = Margin (text)

In cell A3, I need to combine cells A1 & A2 and get " Margin 9 Sep 2007".

When I used concatenate formulae in cell A3, date doesn't come but a value
39334 appears eventhough cell A3 is date formatted. Pls advise how to get the
date format on cell A3.

Thanks

--
Cheers !