Bob Small

Default Excel Hyperlink: Is there an easier way to follow then double-cli.

Excel Hyperlink: Is there an easier way to follow an Excel Hyperlink then
with mouse double-click? My old version of Excel all you had to do was hit
"Enter"
Dave Peterson

In xl2002, I only have to use a single click. So that saves some time <bg.

This has been asked before and it looks like just selecting the cell and hitting
enter is gone.

--

Dave Peterson