-   -   Excel Hyperlink: Is there an easier way to follow then double-cli. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1576-excel-hyperlink-there-easier-way-follow-then-double-cli.html)

Bob Small

Excel Hyperlink: Is there an easier way to follow then double-cli.

Excel Hyperlink: Is there an easier way to follow an Excel Hyperlink then
with mouse double-click? My old version of Excel all you had to do was hit
"Enter"

Dave Peterson

In xl2002, I only have to use a single click. So that saves some time <bg.

This has been asked before and it looks like just selecting the cell and hitting
enter is gone.

--

Dave Peterson