Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to show years with no data attached in excel 2007?

In a pivot table attached to an access database. The database contains
fields for year and for another feature. I want to display the count of the
other feature per year for a range of years in an excel pivot table. Some of
the years have no data attached to them, but I want all the years in the
range to show, even if there is no data for that year. I have been unable to
figure out how to do this in excel.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Unless there's at least one record for the year, it won't appear in the
pivot table. Perhaps you can add a dummy record to the database for the
years with no data.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures