Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Limit Cell Questions

How to format the excel sheet such that after I import the text data from
A1-H1, the cell selected with automatically go to row A2 so that my next
import of data is continue from A2-H2? The software use to import is PC Datex
which can be added in to Excel add-in options. This software is importing
data starts from the cell selected. Thanks.