Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default help fix - - one click now selects multiple cells in Excel 2007

Help: in Excel 2007 one click now selects multiple cells: either 2 or 3 rows
within one column. Tried searching program help, Online Office search for
solutions, web searched for help. HELP please. Want one click to select
only one cell, just like when program is initially installed. No Macros
appear at all. Program and computer both fully updated. No viruses. ???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Sunday88310" wrote:

Have you run the Diagnostics yet
Resources Diagonostics
--
William<"M"

Just ran Diagnostics. No problems found.

Problem still persists. It seems to be file specific - it only happens on
the one spreadsheet, not on every Excel that I work with. But it is a very,
very annoying problem (on a spreadsheet that is big and important).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"R James" wrote:

Help: in Excel 2007 one click now selects multiple cells: either 2 or 3 rows
within one column. Tried searching program help, Online Office search for
solutions, web searched for help. HELP please. Want one click to select
only one cell, just like when program is initially installed. No Macros
appear at all. Program and computer both fully updated. No viruses. ???- Hide quoted text -

We are having the same trouble at work. Ran diagnostics. No fix.
Has anyone found a solution?