Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Reader : How to paste as numbers to Quattro Pro ?

Dear Sir,

I noticed that when I paste reports generated in Excel Reader to Quattro Pro
Worksheet, the numbers become text.

Usually I need to use +value () to convert it back.

May I know is there a way to overcome this problem ?

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Two thing you can try.
1) After you paste sell if the the fromat box appears on the screen. Change
the selection in the box to Source formatting.
2) Format the destnation page to number. Then do your copy and paste.