Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I view the posts I have submitted?

I posted a question about macros, but now I cannot find the post. I cannot
seem to find a button or link anywhere that shows me how to view my own posts
and related replies or threads.
--
Richard Champlin
Administrative Program Assistant II

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Get a decent newsreader and stop using the web interface, once you have
installed the newsreader you can setup your news account (Windows comes with
Outlook Express which is a so so newsreader)

msnews.microsoft.com

is the server, then you will get a tree view just like an email client, you
can killfile annoying people, you can sort and flag messages. Only reason to
use the webinterface is if somehow you are restricted from using a
newsreader by company policy

Peo Sjoblom

"Richard Champlin" wrote in
message ...
I posted a question about macros, but now I cannot find the post. I cannot
seem to find a button or link anywhere that shows me how to view my own
posts
and related replies or threads.
--
Richard Champlin
Administrative Program Assistant II
Children''''''''s Hospital & Regional Medical Center, Seattle

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Another interesting way to search old posts is with
Google Groups. At the google homepage click on the
groups link just above the input box.

I just did a search for Richard Champlin and it returned
1,350 hits. I imagine they are not all you, but some
of them will be. Once you open a message you will
see a link next to the user name called view profile.
Here you can find links to every message the user
has ever sent, back to 1997 in some cases.

HTH
Martin

"Richard Champlin" wrote in
message ...