Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default How can I view the posts I have submitted?

Get a decent newsreader and stop using the web interface, once you have
installed the newsreader you can setup your news account (Windows comes with
Outlook Express which is a so so newsreader)

msnews.microsoft.com

is the server, then you will get a tree view just like an email client, you
can killfile annoying people, you can sort and flag messages. Only reason to
use the webinterface is if somehow you are restricted from using a
newsreader by company policy

Peo Sjoblom

"Richard Champlin" wrote in
message ...
I posted a question about macros, but now I cannot find the post. I cannot
seem to find a button or link anywhere that shows me how to view my own
posts
and related replies or threads.
--
Richard Champlin