Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default File Properties

I have added file properties to an Excel file, and I can view them when the
file is open. However, when I go through Explorer, the properties are not
visible? Fix?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are you saying when you open Explorer and right-click on an Excel workbook file
the Properties option is not available?

Or you click on Properties and don't see anything?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP