Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Page numbering

A 2 part question:-
1] Is it possible for Excel to link page numbers to a Word document ie Word
document is 5 pages long & Excel starts page number at 6 (or whatever the
last page of the Word document is - needs to be flexible)
2] If the answer is no - can I link Excel page number to a cell - A1 = 6 so
start page numbering at 6

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thought about that, but it is a question of options - I want the user to be
able to pick a particular spreadsheet from a set (possibly with a different
Word document - I think the way forward is to have a "Start Page Numbering
at..." cell on the spreadsheet