Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to graph columns from different worksheets

I tried to use the hold-CTRL method to select columns on different worksheets
and graph them, but it doesn't work.
Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Piano man,

In step 2 of the chart wizard, go to the Series tab. There you can select (and create, if
necessary) each series, and assign it to the columns of whatever sheet you want. Select the
series you want, then put the cursor in the "Values" box, then switch to the sheet, select
the cells, and that's it. Bob's your uncle.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

Note: Top-posting has been the norm here.
Some folks prefer bottom-posting.
But if you bottom-post to a reply that's
already top-posted, the thread gets messy.
When in Rome...