Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RJ RJ is offline

Default PIVOT TABLE with a MACRO for FILLing a column with a formula

I am exporting information from GP Dynamics into EXCEL and then creating a
PIVOT TABLE. The export happens several times a month and I am trying to
automate creation of two PIVOT TABLES.

I am inserting a "NET" column for sales.

The problem I am having is that when new information is added to GP Dynamics
and the data is re-exported (we due month to date information always) the
MACRO does not properly auto FILL the "NET" formula into the additional rows.

EXAMPLE: when I create the Macro I have 150 rows of data, then the next day
I re-export the information for the month and I have 175 rows of data. The
auto FILL only copies the formula to 150 rows and leaves 25 rows without the
formula.

THANK YOU in advance for any help/suggestions.
Was this post helpful to you?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You need to tell us what's in the macro before we can tell you what the problem
is.

Post the code which is causing the problem.

Fred