Scribner

Default Re-entering data into a Database

I have constructed a database and enter data three different times. For
instance columns A-F are entered initially and conlumns G-Q are entered at
later dates but must correspond with an existing inventory number. From
using and index and nested matching funciton I have found the cells for which
I need to enter the data such as "G7". However in writing my Macro I don't
know how to place my cursor in this cell, since it changes with each entry,
for instance the next entry may go in "G22", "P9", and so on. I am thinking
it might require a loop starting with the cursor in row one and looping until
the desire row is reached. If this is the case I need help on writing the
macro, but if there is a better way please let me know. THANK YOU.