Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data Entry in shared workbook

I have a worksheet which tracks the progress of a new contract during the
set-up process. The contracts have many groups that work on them, and each
user updates their "sections" progress.
A= Dealer Code
B=Dealer Name
C=Dealer's Major State
D=Acct Exec Name
E=Acct Exec Code
F=Region
G=ARR
H=Agreement Tyoe
I=Request Type
J=Type of Location
K=Request Date

A-K are required on each line entry. Dependent on the data in column I
(which has a drop-down list, for selection), I would like to color specific
cells in L-AH, to indicate which of these fields also require data to be
entered, on that particular transaction.

I am using Excel 2003. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Sandi