rachel@cpa

Default FOOTERS

How do you have different footers on each page?
David McRitchie

Hi Rachel,
with a macro that prints a page for each print,
by customizing, printing a page, customizing, printing the next page, etc.
Probably not worth the effort but it can be done.

Headings for Columns, and Page Numbering
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...ls.htm#restart

Much simpler is to not print headers at all but to use header rows and
delay the start so the first page does not have the headers rows.
-- but then these are really excel headers and
there is nothing along this avenue for different footers.
---
HTH,

"rachel@cpa" wrote ...
How do you have different footers on each page?

David McRitchie

sorry I frequently leave out little words like *not*

but then these are NOT really excel headers and
there is nothing along this avenue for different footers.
(and it only applies to having the first page being different)