Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Need help with Drawing a Straight Line

I am making a chart and need to put a verticle straight line from certian
points on the chart. When I go to the Insert Tab, then to shapes, I select
line. I picked the two end points for the chart... the first one is exactly
where i want it, the other is slightly off (to the right or left). Is there
any way to make it go where i want? When I go to edit it, the box comes
around the line and it looks like the straight line is actually a diagonal
straight line... which isnt what I want. Any Ideas??? Thanks

Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

Excel really isn't good at things like that, you might have to copy the chart
and paste it into something like Photoshop or Paint and edit it there.