Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy and paste problem

Dear all

I have a very strange problem to disguss with you.

I have opened a file excel on my pc.

I copied same cells of this file and i have pasted this cells in onother
file excel.

When i pushed the copy bottom, the excel windows of the first file
disappeared and i can look only the windows of the second file excel when i
want to paste the info.

Cound you please help me to found a solution to have 2 boxes in the start
bar of my windows in the same time?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Multiple Excel workbooks open and can only see one ----

Excel 2007, Office Button, Options (at bottom), Advanced (button on left),
under Display heading, (check) Show all windows in Taskbar
or choose the View (Ribbon), Switch Windows, and choose which window
also if running under Windows Vista: WinStart key, Control Panel,
Taskbar and Start Menu Properties, (uncheck) Group similar taskbar
buttons
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/vista/vista.htm

In previous versions of Excel
Tools, Options, View (tab), (check) Windows in Taskbar
or look in the Windows menu for your workbooks to choose which window.

--
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP -- Excel