Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table show Zero problem

There is an option with Pivot tables (In Layout and Format) to show "0" in
the "For empty cells to show:" field
However - I find that if all the fields are empty, then "0" is not shown. ie
a "0" will only appear in any of the blank field only if ,at least, one of
the other fields has a value.

Is there a way to always have a "0" show even if all the fields are blank
(empty)?

Rob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for your reply Joerg.

Unfortunately I now have the retro version 2007 and it certainly has some
huge flaws!!! There may be a way, but trying to find your way around this
version is a nightmare. Oh for the good ol days, eh!

If anyone has some 2007 experience with this matter, I'd appreciate your
help.

Rob