Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel sheet validation

hi,

My qn is completely based on excel sheet.It contains fields like
country,state,city.From a table iam retreiving the values of country which is
given in the country table in SQL server 2005 and displaying it in a ddl.
The state table is linked with country table using a foriegn key.After a
user selects a country wen he go for the nxt field -state it should display
the the states in that corresponding country.I can able to retreive the
country values nd display in a ddl but state.. i cant. I am using this excel
sheet for bulk uploading of data using ASP.net nd c#.

I am doing the above thing using data validation part by making a
connection with db and retreive all the country names
and display it in a column in excel sheet from their we are retreivin and
showing it in a drop down list(ddl). Pls help me...

i am new to this forum

Thank You...