Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Deleted navigation borders

I messed up big time trying to import my web page from my Desktop to my
laptop so I could do remote publishing. I have no idea what I did and now my
web site is missing all the borders on the left side dso you can navigate to
my
additional pages that contain necessary information.

Both my lap top and desk top contain all the correct previously published
pages, but I don't seem to be able to figure out how to re-publish them. When
I try to do it from my desk top, I receive the following pop up window:

The file "index html: in the Web '<Root Web?' has been modified on 8/19/07
by "SIRIUS\diannekw". Are you sure you want to replace it?

Do I? I am afraid to say yes for fear of messing it up even worse. I always
publish from "Recent Files" and go to the "exist htm" or "index html" pages
to make my changes. Someone who is no longer available to me set up my web
site and I am really limited on my knowledge of FP2000.

Help!

HELP!