Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Lost column

I was formatting a worksheet to print and merged the top rows, I lost column
A with all my information. Worksheet starts with B. How do I get column A
back?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If the worksheet starts with Column B -- I assume you mean you see letter B
on the column label row in the top left -- it means that your column is
hidden. Select the whole sheet (grey box at the intersection of the row label
and column label) and use Format Column Unhide.

If you meant that you see the label A, but information that were in Column B
in that column, then your data are lost. Try Undo, but if you saved your
document in between, your data are definitively lost unless you have a backup
file.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'd do this:
Edit|goto|type in A1