Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HELP!! Excel lost my Column.

I have a worksheet that is missing Column A. It shows in the print preview
so I know that it is not totally lost. I tried select all - format - columns
- unhide. That did not work. I also tried to resize the column. It does
not show that column A is before Column B. Anyone know how I can get this
column to show? All help is greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

on the top left of your sheet (left ofthe characters and up numbers) is a
square click on it then all your sheet should be selected then right click on
the characters (top of colunms) then click unhiden.
i hope it will work
--
Farhad Hodjat

"Cindy" wrote in message
I have a worksheet that is missing Column A. It shows in the print preview
so I know that it is not totally lost. I tried select all - format -
columns
- unhide. That did not work. I also tried to resize the column. It does
not show that column A is before Column B. Anyone know how I can get this
column to show? All help is greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Type "A1" in the "name box" (the box right above the blank square of the
column header). Now the A1 cell is selected. Go to FormatColumn and try to
ue again the "unhide" and/or the "width..." commands.

What happens?

Best regards!

"Cindy" escreveu na mensagem

"Cindy" wrote in message
I have a worksheet that is missing Column A. It shows in the print
preview
so I know that it is not totally lost. I tried select all - format -
columns
- unhide. That did not work. I also tried to resize the column. It
does
not show that column A is before Column B. Anyone know how I can get
this
column to show? All help is greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

try to *use* again...

"Raffael"

ue again the "unhide" and/or the "width..." commands.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When you say it dosn't work, do you mean you click on it and still can't see
or scroll to column A, or are you saying you can't click on "Unhidden"? If
the latter, have you checked whether your worksheet is protected?
--
David Biddulph

"Cindy" wrote in message
I have a worksheet that is missing Column A. It shows in the print
preview
so I know that it is not totally lost. I tried select all - format -
columns
- unhide. That did not work. I also tried to resize the column. It
does
not show that column A is before Column B. Anyone know how I can get
this
column to show? All help is greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I now get a four way arrow when i put my mouse over the right side of what
should be column A

"Raffael" wrote:

try to *use* again...

"Raffael"

ue again the "unhide" and/or the "width..." commands.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I give up.
:P

Except if...... why don't you delete all the data, making sure the file size
will be as small as ~50kb and post it here, so we can get a better view of
it?

Last chance...