Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Farhad Farhad is offline

Default HELP!! Excel lost my Column.

on the top left of your sheet (left ofthe characters and up numbers) is a
square click on it then all your sheet should be selected then right click on
the characters (top of colunms) then click unhiden.
i hope it will work
--
Farhad Hodjat

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Have you tried Windows/ Unfreeze panes ?
--
David Biddulph

"Cindy" wrote in message
I have a worksheet that is missing Column A. It shows in the print preview
so I know that it is not totally lost. I tried select all - format -
columns
- unhide. That did not work. I also tried to resize the column. It does
not show that column A is before Column B. Anyone know how I can get this
column to show? All help is greatly appreciated.