Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Run in Minimised Window

Hi all

I put a shortcut on my desktop and changed its properties to run to a
minimise window however it still opens excel in a normal window, is there any
way to fix this?

Jason
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You could put this in the workbook_open event

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Application.WindowState = xlMinimized
End Sub

Mike

"Jason Zischke" wrote:

Hi all

I put a shortcut on my desktop and changed its properties to run to a
minimise window however it still opens excel in a normal window, is there any
way to fix this?

Jason

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Mike

Thanks for your responce, however I don't wont the excel window to show at
all until I have set the window up for the user's use that is why I tried
this and then later in my code I put Application.WindowState = xlMaximized
and on one computer it would work fine however on another computer it
wouldn't.

Jason