Default Organize and sort columns

Does anyone know of a way to re-order columns in an Excel spreadsheet other
than by selecting the column, Shift, and dragging it to the desired location.
The sort by rows option would work if it wasnt limited to ascending,
descending. The program I import data with might provide me with column
headers like Company Name, Branch, Contact Name, Account Exec, Agreement
Expiration, etc up to 30 Columns. I want my columns to be ordered as Account
Exec, Company Name, Agreement Expiration, Branch, Contact Name€¦€¦
CLR

You could insert a helper row and assign a, b, c, in the order you prefer
the columns to be sorted in then do the Data Sort options Sort Left to
Right, using that helper row as the sort key............

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3