Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formatting

Hey everyone

Of a row of numbers I would like to pick the highest to lowest in order?
Or I would like to manually pick a cell, then exclude it from the rest of
the search?
--
Big Bubba

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FC FC is offline

Let's say your data is from A1 TO A20.
In A21 put this formula
=large(A1:A20,1)
for the larger number
In A22
=large(A1:A20,2)
for the second larger number
In A23
=small(A1:A20,2)
for the second smaller number, and
In A24
=small(A1:A20,1)
for the smallest number in the whole column.
Enjoy it.

"Big Bubba" wrote:

Hey everyone

Of a row of numbers I would like to pick the highest to lowest in order?
Or I would like to manually pick a cell, then exclude it from the rest of
the search?
--
Big Bubba

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

To quicly sort the cell ina a column, click a cell in a clomn and do the
following:

Click the Sort Ascending or Sort descending icon in the Standard Toolbar.

Challa Prabhu